About Yas Island
The FINA World Swimming Championships (25m) will be hosted on Abu Dhabi’s iconic Yas Island - home of the Formula 1TM Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Yas Island is a truly world-class destination for a major sporting event:
- Easy access from Abu Dhabi International Airport (7 minutes by car) and Dubai International Airport (approximately 1 hour 15 minute by car)
- 45 minutes away from Dubai Al Maktoum International Airport and EXPO 2020
- An array of 3, 4 and 5-star hotels, and multiple F&B outlets, just minutes from the competition venue
- Complimentary shuttle bus service around the island
- An array of tourist attractions including Ferrari World, Yas Beach, Yas Links, Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld and more
- Shopping, dining and entertainment all under one roof at Yas Mall
THINGS TO DO
Prefer staying indoors? Abu Dhabi’s largest luxury mall offers incredible shopping, dining and entertainment experiences under one roof. Shop at one of 400 international brands, watch a movie in the 24-screen cinema, and have loads of family fun at the massive entertainment zone inside Yas Mall.
Yas Theme Parks
Visit Yas Island’s 3 award-winning theme parks: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, and Warner Bros. World™ Abu Dhabi.
Yas Marina Circuit
Feel the hustle and the bustle of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix as you tune it to the sounds of car engines revving up. Get behind the wheel of a high-performance car and challenge your friends. Where else can you experience the adrenaline rush on a Formula 1 track? Your adventure awaits right here in the heart of Abu Dhabi.